11 Rocket Ship, Cute Aliens & UFO in Outer Space Coloring Pages For Kids
Last year in 2020, the U.S. government confirmed that sightings of UFO by American fighter pilots and Navy officers were…true. TRUE. They called them UAP: unidentified aerial phenomena. Official American pilots said it looked like a giant flying tic-tac candy while in another instance, a pilot saw a UAP and said it was a triangular shape vehicle ship coming out 90 degrees from the ocean and flying straight up into the sky.
This is probably the biggest news of the century after it was confirmed by government officials in an effort to be transparent and classify public citizens! I was excited about this proof that we are NOT alone in the universe. Confirmed evidence from the footage, sonars, photos, and videos of possible alien technology has been released. But again, in 2020, as we were ALL dealing with coronavirus – canceled schools, work from home, and social distancing – knowing aliens have visited Earth didn’t change much to all of our everyday lives.
It’s still really exciting though! Pentagon said they will release a full declassified report a few months into mid-2021. This whole thing really inspired me to put together some outer space and rocket ship theme coloring pages for kids. I saw that there wasn’t much out there in terms of ships, astronauts, planets, stars, aliens, UFOs, shuttles, etc. I believe it’s important to create something that will keep kids interested in space. So enjoy these coloring pages!
🏎️ Related Reads:
- 15 Epic Learning Science Experiments at Home for Kids
- 25 Developmental Toddler Play Ideas for a Healthy Brain, Body, and Soul
- 15 Activities That Will Make Your Kids Love Road Trips
Are you new here?
Why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Rocket Ships In Space & Stars Coloring Pages
We should encourage all kinds of creativity and exploration, no matter if they seem kooky to some!
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 8 (preschool and above.)
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
Rocket Ships, Outer Space, Astronauts Coloring Pages
Cute Aliens & UFO Outer Space Coloring Pages for Kids
Listen here! We are not alone! 🙂
🖍️ MORE HOW TO DRAW TUTORIALS…
- How To Draw Popular Minecraft Characters
- How To Draw Abe Lincoln
- How to Draw Baby Shark
- How To Draw Among Us Character
- How To Draw Dinosaurs (Different Kinds)
- How to Draw a Dolphin
- How To Draw a Cute Little Dragon
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our free content can give us a social media share or link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) supporting independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create art. Thank you.