ZMLM Scratch Paper Art-Crafts Gift: 2 Pack Bulk Rainbow Magic Paper Supplies Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...$11.99 (as of March 24, 2023 06:19 GMT -07:00 - More infoProduct prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.)
Ancient Egypt would be the number one place I would love to revisit if I could travel back to history. I don’t think I would ever want to live there…maybe visit for a few hours 🙂 not in the heat of summer. To this day many scientists still argue how exactly ancient people in the past were able to build these massive structures without our modern technology. Nevertheless, they are massive yet super simple which makes our tutorial today very fun and easy! Let’s get started step by step transferring a 3d triangular pyramid into 2d form accurately.
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 10 (preschool and above.)
🖍️ Tools For Success
- Paper (Our Free How To Draw Template PDF)
- Polymer Eraser
- Outline Markers
- Coloring Tools (I recommend Crayola’s 140 Piece Coloring Case)
🎨 Parents: The only tools you need to use these how-to-draw tutorials are: an eraser, a pencil, and a piece of paper. But – if you have them around – a sketching pencil makes for fainter and softer lines that help kids build fine motor accuracy. I also recommend going over the sketch pencil with a black outline marker when you’re done for a neater finish. Lastly, erase the pencil marks before adding color.
Step-by-Step Guide On How To Draw a Pyramid
- In the middle of your paper, draw a vertical line with a diagonal line on its left side, then enclose them with a horizontally slanted line below to form a right triangle.
- On the vertical line’s right side, draw another diagonal line and enclose them with another horizontally slanted line below. Now, we already have a pyramid made with two right triangles.
- Draw a circular sun that slightly hides beneath the pyramid’s right side. Then, draw two long horizontal lines – one below the sun and the other on the left side parallel to the horizontal line on the right side.
- Let’s blend their color to a desert’s color – a bright yellow sun, light pitched desert sand and a yellowish pyramid with a lighter shade on the right and a darker one on the left side.
🔖 See our collection of How-To-Draw tutorial instructions for young kids! Check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids while you’re here too. We’re a group of independent illustrators that create coloring pages, how to draw tutorials, craft printables, and educational worksheets for kids. We update our resource library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and 500+ how-to-draw stuff guides for kids!
🖍️ Tools For Success
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our how-to-draw tutorial series can give us a social media shout-out or a link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) commissioning small, independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create more through art. Thank you.