Exotic, delicious, fresh, and natural…coconuts are a consumable fruit. And coconut drinks have been around for a long time! There’s a very clear, clean liquid inside young green coconuts along with the tasty white ‘flesh’ inside of the coconut. Coconut water has been a popular drink in tropical countries, plus it has a host of health benefits. Coconut water prevents kidney stones, coconut water has more health benefits than sports drinks, it is higher in potassium and magnesium. It has less sodium, lower calories, and has been known to be able to substitute blood plasma in a pinch. Coconut water is sterile and has a good pH level for the human body. Sounds like a miracle drink huh? It’s also refreshing and delicious, especially when fresh. Now let’s draw mother nature’s most fabulous drink!
This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 8 (preschool and above.)
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
🖍️ Tools For Success
- Paper (Our Free How To Draw Template PDF)
- Polymer Eraser
- Outline Markers
- Coloring Tools (I recommend Crayola’s 140 Piece Coloring Case)
🎨 Parents: The only tools you need to use these how-to-draw tutorials are: an eraser, a pencil, and a piece of paper. But – if you have them around – a sketching pencil makes for fainter and softer lines that help kids build fine motor accuracy. I also recommend going over the sketch pencil with a black outline marker when you’re done for a neater finish. Lastly, erase the pencil marks before adding color.
Drawing an Exotic Tropical Coconut Drink (Like on Vacation!)
Fun Facts About Coconut Water Drinks
- The name coconut derives from coco, which means “head” or “skull” an Old Portuguese and Spanish term. Coconuts are obtained from coconut trees and their varieties (Cocos nucifera).
- In coconut plantations, coconut trees are cultivated on a commercial basis. For thousands of years, humans have been using coconuts.
- Coconut is not a shell, but a drupe, botanically speaking.
- Indonesia produced over 29 percent of the world’s coconut supply in 2018, based on FAOSTAT data.
- One serving of 100 grams of coconut contains 354 calories and contains 33 grams of fat. One serving of 100 grams of coconut contains no cholesterol. 15 grams of carbs and 20 milligrams of sodium is in 100 gram of coconut.
- To harvest their coconuts, coconut farmers in Thailand train pigtailed macaques. Up to 1600 coconuts, a day can be picked by a professional macaque, while about 100 can be picked by a person.
- Not only is coconut water sterile, but it also functions exceptionally well as a sports/hydration drink, is almost isotonic like human blood, and can also be used as an IV fluid in an emergency.
- Oreos are made with coconut oil in Canada, which gives them a taste unique from their US counterparts.
🖍️ MORE HOW TO DRAW TUTORIALS…
- How To Draw Beautiful Coral Reefs
- How To Draw a Piano
- How to Draw a Christmas Holiday Elf
- How To Draw a Viking
- How to Draw a Hummingbird
- How to Draw a Drum Set
- How to Draw a Police Officer
- How to Draw Lace
- How to Draw a Guitar
- How to Draw a Husky Dog
- How to Draw Sushi & Nigiri
- How to Draw a Dragon
- How to Draw Dr. Seuss Grinch
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our how-to-draw tutorial series can give us a social media shout-out or a link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) commissioning small, independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create more through art. Thank you.