FUNZBO Arts and Crafts Supplies for Kids - Craft Art Supply Kit for Toddlers Age 4 5 6 7 8 9 - All i...$14.98 (as of March 24, 2023 06:19 GMT -07:00 - More infoProduct prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.)
Beavers are semi-aquatic rodents that has a round stout body, a signature long, sharp incisors, and a functional flat, scaly tail that is all for the sake of building dams. Are beavers one of the hardest working animals in the world? Yes! But this line drawing guide isn’t hard at all. In fact, this is the easiest beaver tutorial around! Let’s art!
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 10 (preschool and above.)
🖍️ Tools For Success
- Paper (Our Free How To Draw Template PDF)
- Polymer Eraser
- Outline Markers
- Coloring Tools (I recommend Crayola’s 140 Piece Coloring Case)
🎨 Parents: The only tools you need to use these how-to-draw tutorials are: an eraser, a pencil, and a piece of paper. But – if you have them around – a sketching pencil makes for fainter and softer lines that help kids build fine motor accuracy. I also recommend going over the sketch pencil with a black outline marker when you’re done for a neater finish. Lastly, erase the pencil marks before adding color.
Learning To Draw a Simple, Cute Cartoon Beaver (Step By Step)
They’re dorky, stoutly, and oh so cute. Let’s draw this slick little swimming champion rodent…
🔖 See our collection of How-To-Draw tutorial instructions for young kids! Check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids while you’re here too. We’re a group of independent illustrators that create coloring pages, how to draw tutorials, craft printables, and educational worksheets for kids. We update our resource library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and 500+ how-to-draw stuff guides for kids!
🖍️ Tools For Success
Beaver Fast Fun Facts for Kids
- Beaver tails have multiple uses: notifying beaver pals of predators, swim better, balance their body on lands, and building dams.
- A Beaver has upper incisor teethes that vary between 20 to 25mm. Their teeth are orange due to the presence of iron in the enamel, this iron makes their teeth incredibly strong. It grows continuously throughout their life.
- Beavers live in areas that have both land and water, like marshy lands, freshwater lakes, ponds, swamps, rivers, etc.
- Did you know beavers can see underwater? Beaver eye membranes are translucent and they have a powerful sense of hearing and smell too.
- It’s very odd as most animals are not so into sharing their space but beavers love sharing their homes with the muskrats.
- They are nocturnal animals who are also extremely hard-working. The saying goes as “busy as a beaver” because they’re always seen building dams.
- Although beavers cannot breathe underwater, they’re able to hold their breath for 15 minutes!
- Beavers’ hard-working and industrious nature signals to us something interesting…they seem to be indifferent to cold.
🖍️ MORE HOW TO DRAW TUTORIALS…
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our how-to-draw tutorial series can give us a social media shout-out or a link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) commissioning small, independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create more through art. Thank you.