Bravokids Toys for 3-6 Years Old Girls Boys, LCD Writing Tablet 10 Inch Doodle Board, Electronic Dra...$19.99 (as of March 27, 2023 06:32 GMT -07:00 - More infoProduct prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.)
Brains…let’s fill our brains! Zombies are spooky creatures generally referred to as a human that has risen from the dead. Zombies may seem scary, especially compared to other mythical creatures with a friendlier demeanor like unicorns, but they’re completely fictional. The undead zombies appears as though it is rotting. Gross right? It’s ok, we got you covered! Here’s a cute cartoon style zombie that’s totally kid-friendly, inpsired by Plant v Zombie!
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 10 (preschool and above.)
🖍️ Tools For Success
- Paper (Our Free How To Draw Template PDF)
- Polymer Eraser
- Outline Markers
- Coloring Tools (I recommend Crayola’s 140 Piece Coloring Case)
🎨 Parents: The only tools you need to use these how-to-draw tutorials are: an eraser, a pencil, and a piece of paper. But – if you have them around – a sketching pencil makes for fainter and softer lines that help kids build fine motor accuracy. I also recommend going over the sketch pencil with a black outline marker when you’re done for a neater finish. Lastly, erase the pencil marks before adding color.
Learn To Draw The Walking Undead – Easy Step By Step!
🔖 See our collection of How-To-Draw tutorial instructions for young kids! Check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids while you’re here too. We’re a group of independent illustrators that create coloring pages, how to draw tutorials, craft printables, and educational worksheets for kids. We update our resource library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and 500+ how-to-draw stuff guides for kids!
🖍️ Tools For Success
Step-by-Step Guide on How To Draw A Zombie
- Draw a facial outline of the zombie’s skull. The skull’s shape is similar to a portable basketball hoop for kids and the classic old-fashioned hand fan.
- For the skull’s details, draw an inverted trapezoid mouth with two small triangular nose holes above and two big rounded eyes parallel to each other with a tiny circular iris inside each.
- Let’s put two big front teeth on the top lip with a gap between them and five short strands of hair on the head with big spaces between each.
- Beneath the skull, draw a ragged rectangular shirt with plenty of curved cuts on the lower part, two long slightly-curved vertical L-shaped sleeves on each side, and a c-curved hand on each end of the sleeve.
- Below the shirt, draw rectangular pants with a long vertical line in the middle and two oval-shaped feet on each end.
- Now, let’s make this zombie a combination of a creepy and funny creature with its green skin, big white eyes, nose, and teeth, gray iris, red mouth, brown pants, and yellow shirt.
Zombie Fun Facts For Kids
- Zombies usually walk in a lazy, shuffling manner. They typically move around frightening and harming people in movies.
- There are two myths on the origin of zombies: 1) a cursed human dies and emerges as a zombie, and 2) a person is subjected to radiation or contracting an infection.
- The 1932 American film White Zombie was the very first zombie movie ever made.
- The word “Zombophiles” is a term used to describe zombie fans.
- Zombies, aka the walking dead, don’t exist in the real world, but they have become a major part of pop culture, showing up in history and folklore over and over again.
- 8th October is a World zombie day.
🖍️ MORE HOW TO DRAW TUTORIALS…
- How To Draw Popular Minecraft Characters
- How To Draw Abe Lincoln
- How to Draw Baby Shark
- How To Draw Among Us Character
- How To Draw Dinosaurs (Different Kinds)
- How to Draw a Dolphin
- How To Draw a Cute Little Dragon
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our how-to-draw tutorial series can give us a social media shout-out or a link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) commissioning small, independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create more through art. Thank you.