How To Draw Popular Minecraft Characters: Easy Step By Step For Kids
Are you obsessed with Minecraft? Or just love video game art? Minecraft’s grassroots beginning was defined by the game’s simplicity. It’s now one of the top cult favorites that drive amazinggggg creations in the game of 8-bit building blocks. Much like the humble start of Among Us, gamer approval has proven time and time again to support simple, classic playing principles. I gathered all the most popular characters on Minecraft here in a step-by-step tutorial.
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 8 (preschool and above.)
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
🖍️ Tools For Success
- Paper (Our Free How To Draw Template PDF)
- Polymer Eraser
- Outline Markers
- Coloring Tools (I recommend Crayola’s 140 Piece Coloring Case)
🎨 Parents: The only tools you need to use these how-to-draw tutorials are: an eraser, a pencil, and a piece of paper. But – if you have them around – a sketching pencil makes for fainter and softer lines that help kids build fine motor accuracy. I also recommend going over the sketch pencil with a black outline marker when you’re done for a neater finish. Lastly, erase the pencil marks before adding color.
- The Instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner. If you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop Site” and you should be able to see it. Turning on “desktop view” is on the upper right of your browser screen setting.
- Please adjust your printer settings with previews so you get the best quality print. These tutorials fit both A4 size and fit US standard letter sizes so worry not!
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the print button and choose instead of printing, select Save As PDF in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
🖍️ MORE HOW TO DRAW TUTORIALS…
- How To Draw Beautiful Coral Reefs
- How To Draw a Piano
- How to Draw a Christmas Holiday Elf
- How To Draw a Viking
- How to Draw a Hummingbird
- How to Draw a Drum Set
- How to Draw a Police Officer
- How to Draw Lace
- How to Draw a Guitar
- How to Draw a Husky Dog
- How to Draw Sushi & Nigiri
- How to Draw a Dragon
- How to Draw Dr. Seuss Grinch
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our how-to-draw tutorial series can give us a social media shout-out or a link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) commissioning small, independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create more through art. Thank you.