Beauty Arts & Crafts: Kid’s Manicure Nail Template – Free Printable With Realistic Skintones
Melissa & Doug Sketch Pad (9 x 12 inches) - 50 Sheets, 2-Pack - Kids Drawing Paper, Drawing And Colo...$13.99 (as of May 28, 2023 20:03 GMT -07:00 - More infoProduct prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.)
Does your little girl love to play with nail polishes and manicures? For a while during college, I spent a lot of time creating custom 3d nail designs because I loved doing nails. I can guarantee my toddler daughter now will eventually see me with some pretty fanciful done DIY nails and want to copy mommy. But she’s really just a baby after all and I don’t want her to wear fake nails or even wear nail polish. Plus the biggest issue I have with kids playing around too much with the nail polishes is the scent that polishes give off. Even natural nail polishes have an almost toxic scent.
So I tried to think of a solution that would tie her over. We love arts and crafts here, so how about a printable manicure template instead?! That way she can use the template to at least create the design, plan, and also choose her colors. Anything to minimize and delay opening a bottle of smelly polish.
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 10 (preschool and above.)
🏎️ Related Reads:
- 15 Epic Learning Science Experiments at Home for Kids
- 25 Developmental Toddler Play Ideas for a Healthy Brain, Body, and Soul
- 15 Activities That Will Make Your Kids Love Road Trips
Are you new here?
Why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Children’s DIY Manicure At-Home Nail Template Tool
I also wanted to make a printable with realistic colored skin tones so all children can be represented more accurately. If you’re pairing colors and designs, it helps to choose a skin tone that matches yours. I chose ranges from light to beige to tan to dark so you can choose whichever one you want to print out! Enjoy!
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
🖍️ MORE HOW TO DRAW TUTORIALS…
- How To Draw Beautiful Coral Reefs
- How To Draw a Piano
- How to Draw a Christmas Holiday Elf
- How To Draw a Viking
- How to Draw a Hummingbird
- How to Draw a Drum Set
- How to Draw a Police Officer
- How to Draw Lace
- How to Draw a Guitar
- How to Draw a Husky Dog
- How to Draw Sushi & Nigiri
- How to Draw a Dragon
- How to Draw Dr. Seuss Grinch
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our how-to-draw tutorial series can give us a social media shout-out or a link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) commissioning small, independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create more through art. Thank you.