Free Dinosaur Pretend Masks (Tyrannosaurus Rex & Stegosaurus) Printables for Kids
Crayola Ultra Clean Washable Markers For School, Back To School Gifts For Kids, 40 Classic Colors$17.98 (as of May 28, 2023 20:03 GMT -07:00 - More infoProduct prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.)
“We are the dinosaurs, marching, marching, we are the dinosaurs, whaddya think of that?” Anyone love that Laurie Berkner song too? “We make the Earth flat! We make the Earth flat!” Let your little dino-loving buddy roar like a dinosaur behind these big scary dino masks! Download and print out these free masks of a Tyrannosaurus Rex & Stegosaurus! There are 2 colored versions and 2 versions in black/white where kids get to color in their dinosaur masks any color they want!
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 10 (preschool and above.)
🦖 Related Reads:
- How To Draw Dinosaurs For Kids
- 20 FREE Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- 7 Lion King Inspired Face Masks for Kids
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
Dino Mask Template Craft – Instructions + Tips
- Select and print out your dino mask below. You can also save a PDF to print later by clicking the print button and selecting “Save as PDF.”
- All images are vertical and the measurements (for example, holes for eyes) should match up to an average child/adult’s face. But it’s really up to you how much you want to cut in order to see.
- You can print this template on anything, but thicker material would be best for costume face masks, such as thick white cardstock.
- After you print it out, cut out your character mask. Are you making a hands-free mask? Punch small holes on each side of the mask where you can thread a string through.
- Test and align the size of your character mask to see if it’s a good fit.
- Check fit for the eye holes.
- Cut out the eye holes. You can use a circle cutting tool; or gently fold the mask a little, create a light crease and use a scissor to snip a small opening of the dino eyes or completely cut out the blank eye holes.
🖍️ MORE HOW TO DRAW TUTORIALS…
- How To Draw Popular Minecraft Characters
- How To Draw Abe Lincoln
- How to Draw Baby Shark
- How To Draw Among Us Character
- How To Draw Dinosaurs (Different Kinds)
- How to Draw a Dolphin
- How To Draw a Cute Little Dragon