3 Free Base Superhero Outline Templates (Imaginative Art Activity for Kids)
You will SEE the creative sparks fly in the eyes of your child with these empty super hero templates! These blank super heroes will need a little bit of imagination and a little doodling skills to bring their own set of super characters alive!
🦖 RELATED READS:
- How To Draw Dinosaurs For Kids
- 20 FREE Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- 7 Lion King Inspired Face Masks for Kids
ARE YOU NEW HERE?
Why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Table of Contents
Super Woman, Super Man, and Super Boy Outlines
Would you like to see more of these? Super girl? Super baby? Super dog? Villain cat? Drop a comment below and we can spend some time to draw up more outline templates.
🖍️ TOOLS FOR SUCCESS
- Outline Markers
- Coloring Tools (I recommend Crayola’s 140 Piece Coloring Case)
- Stickers (Optional)
🎨 Tip: Print out more than 1 page, practice makes perfect. The first draft of any Marvel superheroes is never the final draft. Before starting, make sure your kids have a developed sense of the character’s power, costume, personality, and weapons (if they have weapons.)
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our free content can give us a social media share or link back on your website! This will allow us to 1) support independent artists and 2) create new content and teach young children everywhere to create art. Thank you.