All About American States Series (Part 2): California, Colorado, Connecticut and Delaware
Did you know that my favorite US holiday is July 4th? Perhaps it’s because my family and I are immigrants therefore we appreciate and know the importance of living in a country that allows human’s the freedom of speech and religion. In celebration of upcoming this year’s Independence Day, I’m going to post up printables for each state. Originally I thought of doing it with the original 13 colonies, then each state that joins thereafter, but it’s probably easier to follow along in alphabetical order. Today we’re covering California, Colorado, Connecticut, and Delaware.
California + Colorado State Flag, State Bird & Flower
I’m no history or geography teacher so these are not meant for professional use. They are good for making homemade flashcards and worksheets. Here are the b/w printable versions of California & Colorado first.
Rainbow Printables is the perfect solution to keep kids busy on rainy days while giving parents some quiet time. Print free coloring pages, how-to-draw art tutorials, and lots of cardboard craft ideas. 💌 Sign up for our free newsletter to get the latest content and offers.
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
Connecticut + Delaware State Flag, State Birds, State Flower
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our free content can give us a social media share or link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) supporting independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create art. Thank you.