Free Silly Monkey Face Mask Template – Cute Arts & Crafts Animal Project For Kids
The title says it all. We created a cute monkey face mask in both b/w and colored versions so anyone and everyone can be a silly little cartoon monkey! The b/w monkey is perfect to color. Don’t hold back on the bananas because it’s going to be guaranteed fun. Enjoy! I don’t have a real tutorial for this one because it’s pretty self-explanatory but as always I have quick printing tips below so make sure to read it if you’re confused!
Note: This tutorial and our many others are suitable for ages 3 to 8 (preschool and above.)
And why not check out our collection of free coloring pages for kids! We update our resources library regularly so feel free to check back as we add more and more content. We’re currently at over 1000+ coloring pages and creating more how-to-draw stuff art tutorials!
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
Monkey Mask Printable – Tips & Tricks
- Select and print out your monkey mask below. You can also save a PDF to print later by clicking the print button and selecting “Save as PDF.”
- All images are vertical and the measurements (for example, holes for eyes) should match up to an average child/adult’s face. But it’s really up to you how much you want to cut in order to see.
- You can print this template on anything, but thicker material would be best for costume face masks, such as thick white cardstock.
- After you print it out, cut out your character mask. Are you making a hands-free mask? Punch small holes on each side of the mask where you can thread a string through.
- Test and align the size of your character mask to see if it’s a good fit.
- Check fit for the eye holes.
- Cut out the eye holes. You can use an circle cutting tool; or gently fold the mask a little, create a light crease and use a scissor to snip a small or large opening based on your preference.
Cute Chimp Mask & Printable Page
🦕 Related Reads:
- How To Draw Cute Dinosaurs For Kids (Step By Step)
- 10+ Free Monkey & Primate Coloring Pages for Kids
- 20 FREE Dinosaur Coloring Pages
- 7 Lion King Inspired Face Masks for Kids
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our free content can give us a social media share or link back. This will allow us to create more content by 1) supporting independent artists and 2) teach young children everywhere to create art. Thank you.