5 Free & Super Cute Hamster (Hamtaro) Coloring Pages For Kids
Chalk City Sidewalk Chalk, Jumbo Chalk, Non-Toxic, Washable, Art Set (20-Count)$9.99 (as of June 5, 2023 21:01 GMT -07:00 - More infoProduct prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.)
Perhaps the millennial parents out there remember this ‘old’ Japanese cartoon, Hamtaro? This happy and energetic hamster “Ham-Ham” loves to share and help others. Today we took some inspiration from Ham-Ham and want to share these free hamster coloring pages with you! Perfect for a weekend activity for the kids, happy Friday! Oh almost forgot, for diversity, here are a few guinea pig coloring pages too 🙂 Drop a comment below or signup to our email list if you guys want more content like this. Wouldn’t Chinchilla coloring pages be cool too?
Cute, full-size coloring printables for toddlers, preschoolers, and older kids. Fun for all ages: for boys and girls, kids and toddlers, preschoolers and older kids at school.
Free Hamster & Guinea Pig Pet Coloring Pages
Dedicated to my first hamster pet, Hamlet, a run-of-the-mill robo drawf hamster “rescued” from the return bin at Petco. You were the best hamster a girl could ever have buddy!
Printing & Saving Instructions:
- Desktop & laptop users: the instant print button is in the upper left-hand corner.
- Mobile users: if you don’t see the instant print icon on mobile for whatever reason, toggle your mobile browser to “Desktop View” and you should be able to see it. You can find that in your web browser’s menu. Or find the nearest computer to print.
- Change the page orientation from horizontal or vertical depending on what fits best.
- To decrease load time we put images on different sub-pages. Use the navigation on the top and bottom of the galleries to toggle.
- Designed to fit both A4 size & U.S. standard letter size but preview your specs just in case.
- Want to save a file for later? Just hit the instant print button and choose instead to print, select Save As “PDF” in the drop-down selection, and done! (Your screen and selection might look a little different.)
Help Support Artists Big and Small
We would much appreciate it if everyone who enjoyed or benefited from our free content can give us a social media share or link back on your website! This will allow us to 1) support independent artists and 2) create new content and teach young children everywhere to create art. Thank you.